Chhattisgarh is a state of prospects. Endowed with abundance of forest and mineral resources, it has great prospects of industrial development. Rich in minerals like Iron-ore, Bauxite, Coal, Lime-stone and being power surplus state, there is tremendous scope for Steel and allied industries, Aluminum industries and Cement plants in the state. The state is surging ahead in the path of development. Being centrally located, mineral rich and power surplus state, it has caught attention of investors all over the country, and also abroad, to establish their industry in the state.Beside imparting technical education for effectively exploiting the abundant natural resources, the Directorate of Technical Education is committed for ascertaining value based quality education and for facilitating planned development of research and development (R&D) work.
- All India Council For Technical Education (AICTE)
- University Grant Commission (UGC)
- Board of Apprenticeship Training, WR, Mumbai
- Chhattisgarh Swami Vivekanand Technical University (CSVTU)
- Chhattisgarh Professional Examination Board (CGVYAPAM)
- CG Public Service Commission ( PSC) Govt of Chhattisgarh
- Directory of India Govt. Website